Chakana Estate Malbec 2017

  • Chakana Estate Malbec 2017

The color is deep purple, very intense, quite what you expect from Malbec. Plum, brambly berries, spices and an iris/violet note are apparent on the nose. Intense fruity flavors with velvety tannins.

80% is coming from the Agrelo's vineyards, which is mainly clay and brings a lot of freshness in the wine. The other 20% are from Altamira's Vineyards, which gives riper fruit and allows a little more oak

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good
Country Argentina
Region Mandoza
Wine Variety Malbec
Vintage 2017
Size 750ml
Body Medium Body
Food Pairing Beef, poultry
  • Product Code: AGR-CEM-17
  • Availability: In Stock
  • $95.00 each


  • 4 or more $90.00 each

  • 6 or more $85.00 each


Tags: Chakana Estate, Malbec, 2014